Thoughts On Being a Spiritually-Guided Person in a “Profit-is-God” World
Join Deborah Weltman for a Mystic Salon discussion on:
- Matching workplace values to our personal values
- Who we choose to do business with and why
- Opportunities for business to increase the “good” in the world
- Unusual business models for a “new age” market
- Other economic systems besides Capitalism and Socialism
- Learnings from other cultures and other religious teachings
We can make financial choices that reflect our spiritual values. We have options!
Join Mystic Salon for a respectful and open-minded discussion about how we work, invest, and enjoy our global resources. Deb will share discussion ideas for possible future chats…
The Intersection of Business and Spirituality
October 22nd, 2015
The Grand House
2120 S. Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63104
$5.00 per person
Reserve Your Spot Now!